Call for Abstract
World Congress on Pediatric Research, will be organized around the theme “Research and Innovation in the Field of Pediatrics”
PEDIATRIC RESEARCH 2021 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in PEDIATRIC RESEARCH 2021
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Clinical Pediatrics is the division of medicine dealing with the well-being and medical care of children, offspring, and adolescents from birth up to the age of 18. The word “paediatrics” means “healer of children”. Pediatricians identify and treat various disorders among children and also involved with the prevention, early detection, and management of complications that occur in children.
- Track 1-1General pediatric diseases
- Track 1-2Pulmonary Atresia
- Track 1-3Movement disorders
- Track 1-4Neonatal surgery
- Track 1-5Neonatal Health
- Track 1-6Pediatric Diagnostic Techniques
- Track 1-7Intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR)
- Track 1-8Hemorrhagic disease of newborn
- Track 1-9Pediatric infections
- Track 1-10Dental material sciences
Cardiac emergencies in children are not infrequent. Neonates with cardiac disease may present in acute or critical condition. Although cardiac diseases are not common causes among general pediatric emergencies, it is highly important to recognize these causes early and initiate proper treatments as they need specific and urgent management. Late diagnosis can lead to significant respiratory compromises or circulatory failure in up to 30% of non-syndromic children born with congenital heart diseases.
- Track 2-1Blue Baby Syndrome
- Track 2-2Pediatric Arrhythmia
- Track 2-3Hypertensive Heart Diseases
- Track 2-4Cardiomyopathy
Pediatric surgery is a branch of surgery including the surgery of fetuses, infants, children, adolescents, and young adults. Some pediatric diseases require surgery such as congenital malformations, abdominal wall defects, chest wall deformities, childhood tumors, Separation of conjoined twins etc.
- Track 3-1Pediatric diseases
- Track 3-2Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Track 3-3Fetal surgery
- Track 3-4Cardio thoracic surgery
- Track 3-5Colorectal surgery
- Track 3-6 Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Track 3-7Trauma surgery
- Track 3-8Vascular surgery
- Track 3-9Eye surgery
- Track 4-1Developmental problems
- Track 4-2Brain and spine trauma
- Track 4-3Epilepsy and other seizure disorders
- Track 4-4Sleep problems
- Track 4-5Infections in neonatal care unit
- Track 4-6Pediatric trauma care
- Track 4-7Pediatric airway
The branch of medicine which deals with health and medical care of infants, children and adolescents from birth upto the age of 18.
- Track 5-1Child Abuse
- Track 5-2Anticipatory guidance
- Track 5-3Child care
- Track 5-4Disease Control and Prevention
- Track 5-5Poverty
- Track 5-6Child development
- Track 5-7Mental Health
- Track 5-8Obesity
- Track 5-9Child Neglect
- Track 5-10Immunization
The Pediatrics Otolaryngology delivers comprehensive and personalized care for children with disorders of nose, throat and ear in which some children needs a special care because of complicating medical conditions such as asthma, heart disease and developmental disorders.
- Track 6-1Complex Surgical treatment
- Track 6-2Pediatric trauma care
- Track 6-3Vocal Cord Dysfunction
- Track 6-4ear canal atresia
- Track 6-5Chronic Tonsillitis
- Track 6-6Congenital heart disease
- Track 6-7Neonatal intensive care unit
- Track 6-8Neonatal Health
- Track 6-9Pediatrics Nursing
- Track 6-10National surgical quality improvement program
- Track 6-11Pediatric Sepsis
Neonatology is a subspecialty of pediatrics with medical care of newborns, especially the sick or premature newborn. It is a hospital-based specialty, and is commonly practiced in neonatal intensive care units (NICUs). The main patients of neonatologists are newborns who are ill or require special medical care due to premature birth, low birth weight, intrauterine growth restriction etc. Rather than focusing on a particular organ system, neonatologists focus on the care of newborns who require intensive medical unit (ICU) hospitalization. They can also serve as general pediatricians, where they are based, providing neonatal assessment and care in the hospital.
- Track 7-1Neonatal abstinence syndrome
- Track 7-2Neonatal cancer
- Track 7-3Neonatal jaundice
- Track 7-4Neonatal bowel obstruction
- Track 7-5Neonatal stroke
- Track 7-6Neonatal stroke
- Track 7-7Neonatal cholestasis
- Track 7-8Pulmonary hypoplasia
Pediatrics Pharmacology focuses on the importance to children physiology. It is multi-disciplinary which is concerned to promote the safe and effective use of medications in children and infants.
- Track 8-1Pediatric Medication
- Track 8-2Drug therapy in newborns
- Track 8-3 Pediatric clinical trials
- Track 8-4Pediatric Pharmacokinetics
- Track 8-5Pediatric toxicology
- Track 8-6Pediatric pharmacotherapeutics
The division of Pediatric Dermatology is used to treat and diagnose a vast range of childhood health conditions. It is a combination of both Dermatology and Pediatrics in which the diseases are related to hair, skin, nails. It also deals with the cosmetic problems of skin, scalp, hair and nails.
- Track 9-1Congential glaucoma
- Track 9-2Skin ailments
- Track 9-3Diagnostic dilemmas
- Track 9-4Abnormal tearing
- Track 9-5Ocular trauma
Case Reports in Pediatrics is all about case study in areas of Pediatrics subspecialities, such as neo- and perinatology, adolescent medicine, dentistry, cardiology, endocrinology, pulmonology, critical care, gastroenterology, oncology, nephrology, psychology, rheumatology, neurology, genetics and surgery. The case reports should include findings from history, examination and investigation and can also include clinical photographs. This session will contribute knowledge to clinical Pediatricians practitioners, physicians, researchers working in pediatrics and allied areas.
Pediatrics Dentistry is a branch of dentistry which deals with children from birth.
- Track 11-1Endodontics & hypnodontics
- Track 11-2Pediatric dental surgeries
- Track 11-3Pediatric dental research
- Track 11-4Pediatric oral cancer
- Track 11-5Dental trauma
A pediatric radiologist is a specialist in the analysis of illnesses, injuries, and diseases of infants, children, and adolescents, utilizing imaging systems and equipment. Pediatric radiologists are specialists in choosing the best imaging strategies to analyze therapeutic and surgical problems.
If your kid has a disease or injury that outcomes in your child being in an unstable critical condition, an emergency clinic based pediatric critical care specialist (pediatric intensivist) can be approached to give the exceptional consideration that your child needs. All kids become sick or injured at some time.
Malignant growth in kids can happen in anyplace in the body, including the blood and lymph node system, brain and spinal cord, kidneys, and different organs and tissues. Cancer can be malignant or benign
Allergy and asthma is the most common among the health effects that occur in children. Some of the common allergies observed in children are food allergies, hay fever, sneezing, cough, itching, nausea, stomach ache, fatigue, and headache.
The endocrine system in pediatrics helps to maintain all metabolic functions of their body and discharges hormones which assume a significant role for their proper growth and development
Nourishment in initial 1000 days of life is basic for the immune system development and wellbeing of the child. Pediatric obesity is a predominant nutritional disorder in children and adolescents worldwide mainly in developed countries.